So tagging works like this:
Tag a blogger with a list of questions (the better to get to know you my dear!)
The blogger answers the questions, then tags other bloggers with a new list of questions.
And on and on it goes. Sound like fun? Okay here we go.
Here are the questions I got from Debbie:
1. What is your favorite color to use in quilting? Shades of red, from pink to raspberry
2. Where would you like to visit in the U.S. that you've never been before? New Orleans
3. How old is the car you drive most? 2005 Honda Pilot. Total soccer mom car, minus the kids.
4. What's the last movie you saw and would you recommend it? Terminator: Salvation. My son was watching it when I walked in the room. I've never seen the last Terminator movie, so I was totally sucked in. Yes I would recommend it.
5. What makes a day great? Ha ha, that's easy. I wake up!
6. What is your favorite snack? Cheese. Any kind. Cheese all day long.
7. Besides quilting, do you have other hobbies? Crocheting, embroidery, baking and cooking.
8. What is your least favorite household chore? Cleaning out the fridge. Sometimes I pay my kids to do it, even though they are grown and live on their own.
9. Where would you live if you could? California coast, right smack on the beach.
10. What is your favorite quilt you've made? A scrappy Liberated log cabin
11. What's your "wake up" beverage of choice? French Roast coffee with half n half or real cream, followed by a cholesterol pill ; )
So there you go. Now it's my turn to pass along the tagging love.
Karen , My 4 Lil girls
Debbie, Happy Little Cottage
Kristen, Cozy Things
Trish, Notes Of Sincerity
Annette, My Rose Valley
Here are your questions ladies. You can answer if you want (on your blog post), or pass on to others, or not. It's up to you.
1. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
2. Name a person you admire.
3. Are the shoes in your closet mostly heels or flats?
4. Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?
5. Vegetarian or Meat eater?
6. What part of the quilting process do you enjoy the most ?
7. Do you Twitter, Facebook or cruise Pinterest?
8. What was your favorite game when you were a kid?
9. Who taught you to quilt?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Is there another craft you would like to learn?
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you all have a great week full of crafty goodness!